Andover & Essex County Estate Planning Attorney
Looking for the Right Essex County area Estate Planning Attorney to Help You Plan For the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Family?
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Kimberly Butler Rainen?
- Confidential Case Assessment – On your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long term care plans and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 8 years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer monthly free seminars to all interested in attending.
- Trusted – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and The Academy of Special Needs Planners Member.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – SuperLawyers Rising Star, Excellent rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5.0 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe your situation Or
Request a Consultation
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Situation And Reasons To Create An Estate Plan
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and/or living will
- You want to protect your wealth
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they are still minors and beyond
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t
- You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you can’t
- To leave an inheritance to spouse / children / loved ones
- Having surgery, illness or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for
- Ensure your assets, accounts and beneficiary designations are titled properly
- Plan was created many years ago but haven’t revisited it, concerned plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to
- Moved to Massachusetts and want to update your estate plan to comply with MA law
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Pending or recently completed divorce
- Want to support charitable interests
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Do You Need
An Estate Plan
Client Reviews – The Law Offices Of Kimberly Butler Rainen
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“intelligent, thoughtful and professional”, “the respect with which everything was handled was what truly stood out”, “Kind, knowledgeable, and made us feel so comfortable with huge life decisions”, “treated me as a friend, making an unpleasant situation bearable”, “took care of all issues surrounding probate and settling of the estate”, “always available to answer questions and she took the time to give thoughtful, thorough explanations “so patient and professional throughout the process”, “was patient and translated all of the legal terms and jargon so we could all understand it, “Working with Kim on our estate planning was so much easier than I could have imagined”, “I would recommend The Law Offices of Kimberly Butler Rainen to anyone without hesitation”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Need
An Estate Plan
We help families both locally within or near the Andover area and outside of Massachusetts when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Locally, clients come to us from Andover, Lowell, Haverhill, Dracut, Tewksbury, North Reading, Boxford, Wilmington, Reading , Chelmsford and all of Essex and Middlesex Counties.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and make the choices that best protects your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (978) 494-6730 with your questions, a description of your situation or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.